Friday, August 29, 2014

Welcome to My Blog!

Heyy everyone!!! Welcome to my blog! I created this because I absolutely love fashion! I mostly draw fashion, although I do sew a bit. My drawings and some cute outfits that I really like will also be posted. I am very creative and I aspire to be a fashion designer when I grow up. I follow two blogs, and I really really love them. I give a shoutout to The Teen Fashion Blogger. Her fashion sense is super amazing, and her blog is just great! I recently started following a blog called Dulce Candy, which is another really successful blog, just like I hope mine is. Awesome fashion sense, Dulce Candy!!! I <3 it! 
On my blog, I will not only be posting cute outfits and my drawings, I will also be posting my current favorite combination of colors. Now, my favorite color combo is teal and green. It reminds me of the ocean, and who wouldn't want to be at the beach right now?!?! Anyway, that's pretty much it. Be sure to follow my blog for more great things!!!


Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe I haven't seen this yet! Thank you so much for your kind words! I absolutely love your blog! I am definitely going to follow you :) I wish you the best of luck with your blog and your aspirations! I know that if you persevere, all of your dreams will come true! It can be hard to attract readers at first, but don't stop trying. Keep doing what you are doing, and you will have hundreds of followers in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! That was a real pick-me-up. I'm so glad that you like the blog. Enjoy! ;)

    ReplyDelete