Saturday, August 30, 2014

A Few of my Drawings

Hey girls!
I just wanted to show you a few drawings that I have created. Before I do that, I wanted to tell you that I have been following two other blogs. First, Sevenmorroses is an awesome awesome blog, and I love each and every post. Awesome job! I also follow Fashion Forward, and she taught me how to make ombre bleached shorts. Very cool, and awesome blog!!!!
Now, on to my drawings. This is a drawing that I made about three weeks ago:
I really love peplums, especially when they're patterned. I paired it with a pair of black skinny boyfriend jeans and some camel colored ankle boots. Honestly, I love boyfriend jeans. Let me know what you think of this outfit!



This drawing is one of my favorites. It consists of a colorful square patterned romper with black tights and plenty of black chain necklaces. The large purple bangle matches the single purple square, drawing more attention to it. I paired it with some black heels. This outfit could be casual, but it could also role play as a bit formal too.

Hope you liked this post,

kamila <3



2 comments:

  1. I love these drawings! Especially the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I wasn't sure if I should post my drawings, but I think I made the right choice.

    ReplyDelete